A Checklist of Top Activities and Attractions
- Make your way to Siesta Beach on Sunday nights to listen to the beats of the Siesta Key Drum Circle. This weekly event has been taking place since 1996 and starts about an hour before sunset.
- Go for a ride on the Siesta Key Breeze trolley. Traveling from Siesta Village to Turtle Beach, this free method of transportation has roughly 20 stops and is a great way to get around town.
- Shop for incredible fresh produce and other goodies at the Siesta Key Farmers Market. The weekly market is open on Sundays from 8 a.m. to noon in Siesta Village.
- For a unique way to witness a Florida sunset, go for a bike ride. Sarasota Bike Tours offers a two-hour electric bike ride with stops at Siesta Key Public Beach and other vantage points.
- Give yourself plenty of time to explore Siesta Village. The village is filled with restaurants and shops that appeal to a wide range of tastes and interests.
Reserve Your Luxury Siesta Key Vacation Rental
With so many things to do in Siesta Key, it’s important that you have a relaxing space to call home. PRIME VACATIONS offers the best rental properties on Siesta Key, including everything from luxury beachfront homes to condos in top resort communities. We also manage some of the best boutique hotels in the area, including Tropical Breeze Resort.
For help picking the perfect fit for you, call 941-222-2101 to speak with an experienced team member today.